We’re loving the gorgeous looks that can be created with this year’s Pantone color of the year, Marsala. This beautiful shade of deep wine pairs amazing with colors like gold, bronze, pink and peach and is stunning on nails, lips, cheeks and even eyes. We were so inspired by Marsala that we’ve created two looks below. Keep reading for how you can recreate these yourself, plus click the model image to try them on in our makeover room!
If you watched last night’s Grammy Awards then you saw that the overwhelming makeup trend was gorgeous skin and smoky brown/bronzed eyes. However, there were a few bold makeup looks that stood out and made me look twice. They also encouraged me to dive back into some of the colors that I haven’t played with in a while that were sitting in my makeup bag. I hope these looks inspire you to do the same!
Taylor Swift’s gorgeous aqua liner not only highlighted her eyes beautifully but paired with her otherwise soft look helped bring just the right amount of boldness to her makeup. To get this look use our Aquamarine Mystikol as a liner and then smudge it out with the Mini Dome Brush.
Valentine’s day is next week so here’s a fun and flirty makeup look for whatever is on your calendar for the day. Whether you are going out with friends, a signficant other, or staying in for a cozy night by the fire this look is both sultry and sophisticated, and transfers nicely from day to evening.
Our NEW HandDrink contains a decadent blend of botanical extracts that help to brighten and even skin tone while broad spectrum UV protects against future damage. Rose oil helps replenish vital moisture, leaving hands feeling renewed, radiant and delicately scented.
Here are some other facts about HandDrink:
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends HandDrink as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. SPF 15 keeps hands looking and feeling good.
- It is a delicately perfumed with Organic Rose Essential Oils, nature’s most luxurious moisturizer.
- This ultra hydrating, never greasy hand cream is infused with active ingredients and antioxidants that protect, moisturize and replenish.
- Liposomal encapsulated Apple Extract brightens and evens skin tone. Green Tea and Blackberry Extracts provide nourishment and antioxidant protection.
To apply, squeeze an amount the size of a quarter in the palm of your hand. Then, apply to any exposed skin on your hands until it is absorbed. You may also layer for desired coverage.
Do you have any questions about our NEW HandDrink? Ask them below!
I know it’s not quite spring, in fact we still have a ways to go, but this winter has already been long and dreary. So I thought it was time to bring some spring feelings to this cold weather with a makeup look that isn’t quite so spring that it’s too bright for mid-January, but enough pop of color to put a spring in my step. Keep reading for my “not quite spring” makeup look.
Winter can be a rough season on your skin. We often talk about the sun exposure that summer brings, but what about the dryness of winter? It used to be, that every winter my skin would become dry and lose its luster. Not anymore! Here are my three must-have products for winter.
1. Liquid Minerals, or liquid gold if you ask me. I can’t live without my Liquid Minerals Foundation, it’s a light-reflecting, mineral foundation. The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes. Its state-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows them to time-release into the skin. I’ve noticed personally, that wearing Liquid Minerals has helped my skins glow to improve over time and it has balanced any redness and helped blemishes disappear more quickly.
Let’s start the new year fresh and with a giveaway!
We’re giving away everything you need to start fresh in 2015! Here’s what’s included: a Magic Mitt for a clean and fresh face, the Glamour Eye and Lip Palette which has 15 eye shadows, 10 lip glosses and 5 lipsticks so that you can try creating new looks this year and our Truly Pure Shampoo & Conditioner to freshen your brushes.
How to enter:
- Comment below, before 11:59pm ET January 5, and tell us what you’re starting fresh in 2015.
- Be sure to use a current e-mail when commenting as this is how we will notify you if you have won.
- Three winners will be chosen and notified the week of January 5, so be sure to check your e-mail.
Good luck and have a happy New Year!
We all have a product (or 10) that are our favorites each season, and Jane is no exception! Here are a few of her favorites for this time of year to keep her skin looking hydrated and beautiful and her face party ready.
3. Jane always wears PureLash Extender and Conditioner no matter what the occassion is. A single coat of Lash Conditioner before applying mascara will help strengthen, lengthen and thicken your lashes, making the mascara twice as effective.
4. While she usually wears Espresso Longest Lash Mascara, for a really glam party she will switch to Black Ice. Longest Lash Mascara is designed to make lashes look thicker and longer naturally. Packaged in a squeezable tube with a NEW oversized brush that works with this formula to separate and define lashes, prevent clumping, create natural looking lashes
5. Jane Loves Moonglow for her cheeks, décolleté and even her legs. Moonglow is a golden bronzer, that can be used to subtly create the “Golden Goddess” look.
6. Jane always has Red Currant PureGloss in her bag during this season. PureGloss Lip Glosses have a luxurious formula that feels lusciously creamy on the lips, are remarkably long-lasting and are free of petroleum-based products. Red Currant is a shimmering red rose shade.
7. Of course for the holidays she loves Champagne 24-Karat Gold Dust. Apply it to the cheeks, eyes and lips for a delicately gilded look. Mix it with a moisturizer for the décolletage; or into your favorite hair product for luminous locks!
What are your favorite products this season? Tell us below.
It’s party time! I find this to be the most fun time of year to play with my makeup and really amp things up. Keep reading for three sultry party looks to fit any event on your calendar this year. Be sure to click the model image to try the look on in our makeover room!
- Start by applying your shade of Glow Time BB Cream to your face using your fingertips.
- Apply Mocha PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the Dome Brush.
- Apply Double Espresso Eye Shadow to your entire lid using the Chisel Shader Brush.
- Apply Shady Lady Eye Shadow to your crease and the outer corner of your eye using the Crease Brush.
- Apply Bone Eye Shadow to your brow bone using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Line your top and bottom lash line and your bottom inner rim using the Brown Jelly Jar Eyeliner and the Smudge Brush.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner and lots of Black Ice Longest Lash Mascara.
- Line and fill in your lips with the Crimson Lip Pencil.
- Apply Margi Lipstick followed by Soft Peach Lip Gloss.
The holidays are here and so is the season of giving. To help you chose a gift for everyone on your list this season we’ve put together a gift guide. There’s something for everyone and every price point, we hope this helps make your holiday shopping easier this year!