Brows have been a personal obsession of mine ever since I can remember. I was blessed with hooded eyelids framed by a hardy set of eyebrows, well let’s just say that it wasn’t long before I discovered the power of tweezers. Tweezers, as in anything, are not created exqual. I personally use three different styles when performing my brow maintenance.
Any makeup artist or aesthetician will tell you that brows are the frames to the “windows to the soul” and when groomed appropriately, they instantly enhance your eyes. Well groomed and maintained eyebrows are important at any age, specifically when we are looking to look younger. A little extra ARCH-support is required to defy gravity but keep in mind that the perfect ARCH is one that resembles and enhances your natural brow shape. Please take care not to overdo it, sparse and overly manicured brows can add years.
If you remember this industry mantra then you will never go beyond the point of no return.
“Brows are sisters not twins.”
jane iredale-The Skin Care Makeup offers a bevy of beautiful brow enhancing options to support any style of ARCHitecture you desire.
1. PureBrow Brow Fix & Mascara: This colourless gel tames and supports unruly brows while maintaining a very natural look. Use alone or after applying a Pencil or Eye Shadow. Sweep your brow hairs upward and in the direction of your natural shape for a lifting effect.
2. Eye Pencil: This formula is exceptional. Pencils are still my preferred option for filling in and adding shape to brows. Apply with gentle small strokes to your skin below underneath the brow hair. For a natural blend, gently stroke over the pencil deposit with a clean Deluxe Spoolie Brush.
3. PureBrow Brow Gel: Excellent for taming unruly hair and masking those naughty greys all in one step. Use alone or after Pencil or Eyeshadow. Available in three natural shades; Blond, Brunette and Auburn.
4. Bitty Brow Kit: Two in one. Brow defining powder plus a transparent taming wax with itty bitty tools included. Apply the brow powder with the angle brush to your skin below the brow hair following the natural shape and direction of your brows. Follow with the wax applying it with the itty bitty spoolie brush provided.
5. Daytime Eye Shadow Kit: Perfect for those of you who prefer to define your brows with powder. This kit contains four matte shades for endless options; mix, match, layer and blend. The fifth shade, Oyster, is your gravity defying extra ARCH-support when applied just under your arch.
6. PurePressed Eye Shadow Singles: Five fabulous shades for the perfect fit. Apply using one of the following; Eye Liner/Brow, Angle Liner/Brow or the Angle Definer.
Now you are ready to put some WOW into your brows.