with these two new shades of LipDrink Lip Balm SPF15, new from jane iredale-Beauty With Brilliance. Over the years we have all come to love LipDrink Lip Balm for all the reason listed below and now with a subtle Hint-O-Tint our lip sun protection wardrobe expands to suite your summer style profile. Choose from Buff a sheer nude or Crush a sheer berry tint. How timely as May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month so lets continue to protect the skin we are in.
Skin cancer takes a significant toll
in Canada related to the high burden of annual cases,
social impact and costs associated with its treatment.
In 2014, it is estimated that 6,500 new cases of
cutaneous malignant melanoma and 76,100 cases of
non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC) will be diagnosed,
making skin cancer the most common type of cancer
in Canada. In addition, an estimated 1,050 deaths due
to melanoma and 440 deaths due to NMSC are
expected in 2014. To slow the rising rates of melanoma
in Canada, efforts are needed to encourage better
protection from the sun and from artificial sources of
ultraviolet (UV) radiation. The lack of sun safety
awareness and sun protective behaviours of Canadians
are a cause for concern and emphasize the need for
clear and consistent sun safety messages for the public.
- *Excerpt Courtesy of: Canadian Cancer Society’s Advisory Committee on Cancer Statistics. Canadian Cancer Statistics 2014. Toronto, ON: Canadian Cancer Society; 2014.[May 2014] ISSN 0835-2976 website: cancer.ca/statistics
At jane iredale-Beauty With Brilliance we’ve got you covered!
“Lips were never meant to be dry.
Words were intended to glide off our lips.
That is why I created LipDrink®. It leaves lips soft, smooth
and beautifully protected.”
- Jane Iredale
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT!
• Three shades to choose from, two new tinted shades add a pretty hint of colour to your protection.
• Moisturizing, protective lip balm.
• Titanium Dioxide (1.75%) provides broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 15 UVA/UVB PA++.
• Combines a variety of waxes and oils toprovide a protective shield.
• Contains the antioxidants Green Tea Extract, and Vitamins E and C.
• Lemon Flavour.
• Feels more moist on the lips than a traditional lip balm.
PREVENT – CORRECT – PROTECT
Celebrate the skin you are in with a little help from the sun defence team at
jane iredale-Beauty With Brilliance.
We’ve got you covered!
• HandDrink SPF15 UVA/UVB – Titanium Dioxide 1.25% + Zinc Oxide 2.75% PA++
• Amazing Base SPF20 UVA/UVB – Titanium Dioxide 14% + Zinc Oxide 6% PA++
• PurePressed Base SPF 20 UVA/UVB – Titanium Dioxide 14% + Zinc Oxide 3% PA++
• Powder-ME SPF 30 UVA/UVB – Titanium Dioxide 17% PA+++
• Dream Tint SPF15 UVA/UVB – Titanium Dioxide 4.5% PA++
• Glow Time SPF25 UVA/UVB – Titanium Dioxide 20% PA++
• LipDrink SPF15 UVA/UVB – Titanium Dioxide 1.75% PA++
% of UVB Rays Blocked by our SPF:
SPF15 – 93.0%
SPF20 – 95.5%
SPF25 – 96.0%
SPF30 – 97.0%
The JCIA PA rating system (also known as the “Protection Grade of UVA” rating system) reflects a sunscreen’s ability to protect against UVA rays. The PA rating system designates a PA+, PA++, PA+++ to indicate lowest to highest UVA protection. The more plus symbols the label has, the more protection the sunscreen provides against UVA rays. Our testing pursuant to the PA rating system has resulted in a PA+++ rating for our Powder-Me SPF and a PA++ rating for all of our other sunscreens.
WE ARE PROUD to carry The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation on all of our broad spectrum sunscreens.
THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP™ HYPOALLERGENIC & DERMATOLOGIST TESTED.
Take care everyone and practice safe sun fun…