I am going to say right off the bat that I am taking the lead for this post from an article I happened upon while surfing the net:
This article resonated with me for the obvious reasons and then some not so obvious.
So here are my top 3 (not so obvious):
1. Heathrow Airport is, as we know, in Great Britain and Jane Iredale the president and founder of her namesake brand hails from London herself.
2. jane iredale- Beauty With Brilliance has a global presence and is presently available in over 46 countries of the world.
3. Jane has created 24 lip-loving PureMoist Lipsticks formulated with the most lip-loving ingredients to celebrate your lips wherever you are.
With over 400 products, Jane Iredale has created a brand that celebrates women of all ages and nationalities. Jane’s success in reaching women around the world is based on the belief that true makeup artistry comes not from trying to make a face conform to the latest fashion trends, but from enhancing the wearer’s natural beauty and, as a result, allowing her personality to shine. This has had an international resonance.
With colours ranging from flattering neutrals to the most daring brights and finishes from candlelit shimmer to dewy, glossy, creamy and matte, there is everything a heart desires for cheeks, lips and eyes…
jane iredale products have long been a favorite of beauty editors around the world, not just for her iconic foundations, but for the wide range of colour offerings too! You will find them gracing the pages of the top fashion and beauty publications and receiving award wins, year after year. Jane may play with latest trends but they do not rule her and the editors take notice.
In the spring of 2013 Jane re-launched her PureMoist Lipstick category, to a resounding success. The release featured a new lip-loving formula with 18 new shades and 6 fan favorites. Drawing inspiration from all around her, along with her unwavering commitment to women’s health and with 87% of her employees being women (42% have been with the company for 5+ years, another 8% for 10+ years), it comes as no surprise that she has chosen to name all 24 PureMoist Lipstick shades after women.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM
The sleek and slender tube is designed for easy and precise application and slips into the smallest of handbags, ideal for travel. Net Wt. 3g/.1 oz.
• Formulated with the proven soothing properties of Moringa Oil saturate the lips with vitamins A & C, while Coffee Seed Extract infuses the lips with even more antioxidant protection.
• Orange Peel Wax, plus ultra moisturizing Avocado and Sunflower Seed Oils, protect the delicate lip area and give a luxurious, conditioned and quenched feeling to the lips.
• The luscious infusion of organic Pomegranate and Blackberry Fruit Extracts will stimulate your senses the minute you open the tube.
The formula is 100% clean, cruelty-fee and Leaping Bunny Approved.
Based on the findings in the above mention link, I have chosen 10 countries and 10 PureMoist Lipsticks that are in alignment with shades worn by women in these 10 stylish destinations. The countries chosen are based on where I would like to travel on day…
(PureMoist Lipsticks images are not true to shade)
The 10 countries (in some cases) are represented by their individual city flags and the following list is in-order from top to bottom: Abu Dhabi, Barcelona, Beijing, Dubai,
Hong Kong, Lisbon, London, Mexico City, New York and Stockholm.
This post happens to correspond with a very important celebration, Canada Day. Canada Celebrates 148 years young on July 1st. Canada in all its stunning glory and diversity from coast to coast is just as diverse in all who call it home. A true multicultural melting pot.
What PureMoist Lipstick shade have you chosen to celebrate your lips with on July 1st?
Happy Canada Day Everyone!