Introducing the new brow pencil by jane iredale that expertly fills and defines brows with an ultra-fine 1.7 mm retractable precision tip. This pencil comes with a built-in shaping spoolie on the opposite end for blending and grooming; it’s everything you’ve ever wanted in a brow pencil. The waterproof formula is long wearing and stays put without smudging, no more bare brows or touch-ups required through out the day.
Simply choose a colour that is closest to your natural hair colour, and away you go.
• Blonde – Golden brown
• Brunette – Reddish brown
• Dark Brunette – Rich chocolate brown
Now for the ultimate brow enhancement using all of jane iredale’s amazing brow makeup products:
STEP 1 – Retractable Brow Pencil
• Using the spoolie brush, comb brows into place by combing hair up and across.
• Next outline the underside of the brow then outline the top; lightly fill in any gaps with short feathery strokes.
• Using a clean spoolie brush, soften and blend the brow pencil by combing through the brows.
STEP 2 – GreatShape™ Eyebrow Kit
• Using the mini brow brush, apply the clear wax to define the outline of the brow, apply wax in small strokes to sparse areas, this will mimic hair texture.
• Wipe brush with a tissue and apply the brow powder again outlining the brow and filling in any gaps.
• Comb brows using the mini spoolie brush.
STEP 3 – PureBrow® Brow Gel
• Finish and hold brows in place with the clear brow gel.
• Remember to wipe brush in between dips so that the brow gel remains clear.
TIP: The brow should begin at the edge of the nose (A line). The arch should be just above the outer edge of the iris (B line). The brow should taper off from the edge of the nose and eye (C line) and not go lower than the inner portion of the brow (D line).
Are your brows ready for the weekend?