1. Keep dehydration at bay with jane iredale’s POMMISST Hydration Spray. The more hydrated your skin is, the younger it looks!
2. Restore radiance and luminosity to your skin whilst creating the perfect canvas with jane iredale’s Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener.
3. Hide redness and puffiness around your delicate eye area with jane iredale’s Active Light Under Eye Concealer.
4. The quickest non-surgical eyelift: define your brows with jane iredale’s Bitty Brow Kit. Framing your eyes takes years off your face.
5. Neutralise an uneven complexion with one of jane iredale’s colour correcting tinted moisturisers. Dream Tint …our original CC Cream is the quickest way to protect, treat and camouflage your skin daily.
6. Use an anti-ageing liquid foundation with active ingredients to replenish your skin, try Liquid Minerals.
7. Guilt-free sun kissed skin can be achieved with a single application of jane iredale’s streak-free and hydrating self tanning and bronzing lotion, Tantasia.
8. Dull complexion? Add a flush of colour to your cheeks and warm up your complexion. Try jane iredale’s moisture-rich In Touch Cream Blush for instantly rosy cheeks.
9. Freshen up your complexion with jane iredale’s In Touch Highlighter. This product gives your skin a slight sheen that makes you look like you’ve just moisturised your skin.
10. Blush is the ultimate 10 second makeover. Look instantly fresh. For oilier skin type’s that need product staying power, simply apply jane iredale’s PurePressed Blush to the cheeks.
11. Brighten your eyes with a simple eyeshadow trick: apply a PurePressed Eye Shadow to the inner corners of the eye for extra highlight. jane iredale’s mineral eye shadow in Wink, Oyster or Cream will do the trick.
12. Banish dark under eye circles with jane iredale’s Circle\Delete. A conditioning treatment concealer high in vitamins and antioxidants.
13. Stop your lipstick from ‘bleeding’ by applying a jane iredale’s Lip Definer as a base on your lips. Draw around the shape of your lips just inside your natural lip line before applying your favourite lipstick.
14. Give your eyes some definition with the gorgeous jane iredale’s Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner. Apply a thin line for lash definition or a winged line for a hint of glamour.
15. Red inner rim? Use the jane iredale White Eye Pencil or Highlighter Pencil in white/pink to disguise redness on the lower lash line inner rim it will make you look instantly younger.
16. Lashes lose volume with age. Thicken and strengthen your lashes by applying jane iredale’s PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner before your mascara.
17. Banish those stubborn dark circles and hyper-pigmentation with jane iredale’s Enlighten Concealer. This handy peach-toned concealer will easily disguise brown spots that are caused by ageing.
18. Crepey eye lids are accentuated with frosted and shimmer eyeshadows; always stick to matte shades. jane iredale has a range of matte PurePressed Eyeshadows that are talc free, highly pigmented andlong wearing.
19. Sun Damage and age spots? For full coverage, try using the jane iredale multi-tasking Glow Time BB Cream foundation as it smooths, brightens and helps to disguise wrinkles while protecting the skin with SPF 25.
20. As we age, our lips become drier. Use jane iredale’s Sugar&Butter Lip Exfoliator/Plumper daily to gently remove dry skin while moisturising your lips with the tinted plumper on the other end.