We are so excited for the holidays at jane iredale! To get inspired, I asked the gals in the office what they are most looking forward to doing during the season. Here are some of their holiday wish lists:
The time from Halloween through New Year is my favorite time of the year. I love the feeling of warmth, festivity and cheer that permeates everything. I love winter, so the frost, snow and beautiful winter flora snow, and lots of it!
- Cold nose and warm mittens.
- Decorating our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving, then piling the presents underneath it to prolong the torturous anticipation.
- Holiday parties and holiday party dresses!
- Having my daughter home from college for a whole month.
- The luxury of cozy days at home with my family with the wood stove going, cookies in the oven, hot cocoa or cider on the stove and the Frank Sinatra Holiday station on Pandora.
- Our traditional holiday movies: Holiday Inn and The Grinch.
~ Angelica C., Manager, Consumer and Digital Brand Advocacy
- Warm scarves and comfy sweaters.
- Christmas lights twinkling in the night.
- Prime Rib and Risotto.
- Homemade Limoncello.
- Listening to my Uncle’s crazy stories.
- Singing Italian Christmas songs with my huge family.
- Spending Christmas Eve trying to avoid my Uncle’s homemade grappa cherries.
- Christmas morning feast prepared by my mom.
~Keri M., Website Coordinator
~ Jamie R., Sales Support Manager
- Decorate my Christmas Tree with ornaments made by my grandmother.
- Read by the light of my Christmas Tree and Christmas-scented Yankee Candle candles.
- Plan a weekend in Vermont to ski with friends.
- Build a snowman complete with a top hat, scarf and a button nose.
- Watch a live performance of The Nutcracker.
- Bake and decorate sugar cookies.
- Cuddle by the fire with those you love.
- Watch It’s a Wonderful Life.
~ Jacqui B., Marketing Projects Specialist
Nights curled up on the couch with the fireplace roaring, hot chocolate in my hand and the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree, accompanied by the wonderful smell of evergreen, lingering in the background.
~Joanna M., Digital Marketing Communication Specialist
- Planning and preparing a mouth-watering Christmas dinner.
- Spending quality time with family and friends.
- Hanging out in my pj’s for an entire day.
- Reading one of the books in my ‘to read’ pile in less than a week.
- Sipping homemade eggnog by the fire.
- Baking cookies (Fairy Drops anyone?).
- Watching Christmas specials with my seven-year old son.
- Designing our holiday cards.
~Julie G., Manager, Trade Marketing
- To go Snowmobiling for the first time ever!
- Decorate the Christmas Tree.
- Make a wreath for the door with my Mom.
- Watch A Christmas Story.
- Have a snow ball fight.
~ Carri W., Marketing Design Specialist
~ Sarah S., Director, Marketing
- Snow shoeing at our local winery on the beautiful trails through the orchard, then relaxing and warming up by the wood burning fireplace on their plush leather couches, sipping some delicious cider.
- Visiting the holiday farmer’s market and getting all of our fresh vegetables, pies and flowers for our Christmas dinner.
- Decorating the Christmas tree with holiday music in the background and the sweet aroma of cookies baking in the oven.
~ Courtney H., Product Development Assistant
What’s on your holiday wish list? Tell us below!