This Chinese New Year makeup look was inspired by the year of the Dragon. According to the Chinese Zodiac*, “…the Dragon is the mightiest of the signs. Dragons symbolize such character traits as dominance and ambition. Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful. They’re driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. They’re passionate in all they do and they do things in grand fashion.” *http://www.chinesezodiac.com/dragon.php.
- Using the goWarm Eye Steppes, apply Beach eye shadow to your entire eyelid up to your brow bone using the Deluxe Shader brush.
- Apply Sunshine to your eyelid only using the Deluxe Shader brush.
- Using the Crease brush, apply Steamy to your crease.
- Apply Sandals to the outer corner of your eye using the Eye Shader brush, and blend well.
- Moisten your Angle Brow brush or Eye Liner/Brow brush using either water or a Hydration Spray. Using the brush, line your top and bottom lash lines with Mojito.
- Finish your eyes with PureLash Extender and Conditioner and Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara in Black Ice.
- Using your fingers or the Foundation brush, apply Confidence In Touch Cream Blush to your cheeks.
- Line your lips with the Spice Lip Definer.
- Finish your look with Passion Lip Fixation.
I hope you love this bold look as much as I do! If you try our Chinese New Year look we would love to have you upload a picture to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/janeiredale.